Words do not stick to my mind
Or cling to my heart
In fact they are my enemy
I am misled by them
And whatever I utter
they are merely sounds
People take them as noise
But I am very passionate
To write wonder poetry
Without pen, without words
With all the colours of a flower
By smelling all emotions
And pour them on my canvas
From the brush of my heart
To become a poet
Though I am deaf and dumb.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonder Poet by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
- Snapshot Summer, Stacy L. Mar
- yeah, i'm in love. get over it, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns