Ahmad reza Ahmadi
Won't Speak To You
Of the earth sleeping in the rain.
For me, the praise of earth,
Is like disobeying the rain of your house
Since in winter also,
Near your window
I didn't tremble from the cold.
When I open the window
The shops hid in steam
No longer look ugly to me.
I'm indebted to you
For seeing my heart in the mirror.
You know my name,
And I cannot claim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Won't Speak To You by Ahmad reza Ahmadi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Are You Drinking?, Charles Bukowski
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski