Ahmad reza Ahmadi
Won't Speak To You
Of the earth sleeping in the rain.
For me, the praise of earth,
Is like disobeying the rain of your house
Since in winter also,
Near your window
I didn't tremble from the cold.
When I open the window
The shops hid in steam
No longer look ugly to me.
I'm indebted to you
For seeing my heart in the mirror.
You know my name,
And I cannot claim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Won't Speak To You by Ahmad reza Ahmadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel