It has been the man's world too long,
And now it is the woman's turn.
She can do right what he did wrong.
She has had centuries to learn.
It will take work to change the ways
That the man got the world stuck in,
With all the games that the man plays.
Change is no longer if but when.
And the sooner, the better for
The chances for this Earth to last.
The woman will make future more
A work for good than was the past.
A woman's work is never done.
The woman's world has just begun.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman Will by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA