Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Woman, -The Miraculous Divine.Dedicated To Arpita
Woman, -The Miraculous Divine.
Who are you divine?
With rootless blue-deep eye,
A poet's cause of evoking imagination, -
A teasing beyond the eye-caught sky.
Perhaps an image from Vast Unconscious,
A plasma reflection from abstract flux,
A magic-pr ocher of human mind,
A miraculous creation in ebb and tide!
You are impossibly possible chemistry,
Yoke of illusion, and unsolved mystery,
With your spindle, you preserve and destroy,
Dropudi of Mahabharata, and Helen of Troy!
Who dare to measure your colossal divine,
You are Beauty's shrine, and life's wine!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman, -The Miraculous Divine.Dedicated To Arpita by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah