Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Woman, -The Miraculous Divine.Dedicated To Arpita
Woman, -The Miraculous Divine.
Who are you divine?
With rootless blue-deep eye,
A poet's cause of evoking imagination, -
A teasing beyond the eye-caught sky.
Perhaps an image from Vast Unconscious,
A plasma reflection from abstract flux,
A magic-pr ocher of human mind,
A miraculous creation in ebb and tide!
You are impossibly possible chemistry,
Yoke of illusion, and unsolved mystery,
With your spindle, you preserve and destroy,
Dropudi of Mahabharata, and Helen of Troy!
Who dare to measure your colossal divine,
You are Beauty's shrine, and life's wine!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman, -The Miraculous Divine.Dedicated To Arpita by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- She, Divya Singh
- The Garden, William Jay Smith
- The Flight, William Jay Smith
- Touch the Air Softly, William Jay Smith
- Dachshunds, William Jay Smith
- Sweet Home, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Butterfly, William Jay Smith
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- Seal, William Jay Smith
- Hindi Haiku ghazal (boond) हाइकू ग़ज़ल, S.D. TIWARI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)