Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Woman, -The Miraculous Divine.Dedicated To Arpita
Woman, -The Miraculous Divine.
Who are you divine?
With rootless blue-deep eye,
A poet's cause of evoking imagination, -
A teasing beyond the eye-caught sky.
Perhaps an image from Vast Unconscious,
A plasma reflection from abstract flux,
A magic-pr ocher of human mind,
A miraculous creation in ebb and tide!
You are impossibly possible chemistry,
Yoke of illusion, and unsolved mystery,
With your spindle, you preserve and destroy,
Dropudi of Mahabharata, and Helen of Troy!
Who dare to measure your colossal divine,
You are Beauty's shrine, and life's wine!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman, -The Miraculous Divine.Dedicated To Arpita by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Breathing To Death, Kay Ugwuzor
- They Know It's Halloween, Bruce Larkin
- In Reality, jackie compton
- My Unobtained, The Astronomer
- Simply Spoken A Figment, Heather Burns
- Simply Spoken Preparing, Heather Burns
- to trip with you on the road again would.., Mandolyn ...
- Lost In Nothing, jackie compton
- The Book That Stands Alone, Katherine Nordhaus
- ~ Why ~, Aparna Chatterjee
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)