Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Woman, -Beyond One’s Grasp.
Ah! Woman, -the beauteous beauty of Creation,
My mother image, -I feel humble to pay you my homage.
You are fostering bed, -both from within and without,
You pour nectar to life, and affirm granite –anchor,
By your inborn virtue, -you are divine mother.
Your body is the only temple where the soul takes birth,
None but you are careful, empathy-evoked on the earth.
Your true kind, one may find by honoring your divine art,
With submissive ardency as devotee to Goddess’s heart.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman, -Beyond One’s Grasp. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid