Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Woman, -Beyond One’s Grasp.
Ah! Woman, -the beauteous beauty of Creation,
My mother image, -I feel humble to pay you my homage.
You are fostering bed, -both from within and without,
You pour nectar to life, and affirm granite –anchor,
By your inborn virtue, -you are divine mother.
Your body is the only temple where the soul takes birth,
None but you are careful, empathy-evoked on the earth.
Your true kind, one may find by honoring your divine art,
With submissive ardency as devotee to Goddess’s heart.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman, -Beyond One’s Grasp. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- In Paris With You, James Fenton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Tale of Nail - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Sonnet 502, Luis Estable
- make MANDELA's feat never fail 'ME', sEaN nOrTh
- God given treasure, Arcely Talicuad
- Christmas Eve, Tony md chamasense
- Peshawar, Sari Mavi
- Untouched Flower, Edward Kofi Louis
- Let's Share, Peter S. Quinn
- Into Darkness, Suparnna Anilkumar
- Nature Is My Sanctuary, Peter S. Quinn