Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Woman, -Beyond One’s Grasp.
Ah! Woman, -the beauteous beauty of Creation,
My mother image, -I feel humble to pay you my homage.
You are fostering bed, -both from within and without,
You pour nectar to life, and affirm granite –anchor,
By your inborn virtue, -you are divine mother.
Your body is the only temple where the soul takes birth,
None but you are careful, empathy-evoked on the earth.
Your true kind, one may find by honoring your divine art,
With submissive ardency as devotee to Goddess’s heart.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman, -Beyond One’s Grasp. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Epitaph To a Dog, George Gordon Byron
- THE LAST LEAF OF AUTUMN, Philo Yan
- Hidden Me, Elia Michael
- Simple rose, hasmukh amathalal
- black ghettoes, oskar hansen
- Towards Air Which Is So Free, Rohit Sapra
- Midnight Blue, Charles Hancock
- Villanelle: Even childhood teenage nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Conversation between Two Dead Bodies, Md. Ziaul Haque
- This World is Full of Beauty, Gerald Massey
Poem of the Day
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)