At one stage of life
The purpose of life was
To seek happiness with you
But destiny had other plans
And it left me high and dry
In the midway without you.
So with a heavy heart
I bade good bye to happiness
And the aim of life became
To be more productive
And make a difference
On my solitary path in life.
Jaipal Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without You by Jaipal Singh )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster