We've been apart for only days..
But I feel like it's a year.
We haven't talked for a while..
So there's no reason to smile.
We haven't seen each other for more than 24 hours...
Making me laugh,
Making me crazy,
I might faint.
Have to learn how to be patient,
Because that's all I can do.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Without You by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Overnight Bag, Violet Winters
- Change the Channel, Violet Winters
- Synthetic Blindness, Marieta Maglas
- The Ruby Throats, Donal Mahoney
- Me, Danielle Dessels
- Echo Poems: How to search for treasure, Brian Johnston
- Friend, Neela Nath
- World War III, Babatunde Aremu
- What I see, Danielle Dessels
- Crumbling, Violet Winters