No thinking no feeling
You said fool and wise
At the same time.
I have taken action
I am caution
I know my limitation
I know the limitation of the sky
And I know how to fly.
The fly-over is not there
I know from the beginning
And I am going to touch that is mine.
What is mine I know not
My tongue held up
Showing the heart of love.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without limitation by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar