No thinking no feeling
You said fool and wise
At the same time.
I have taken action
I am caution
I know my limitation
I know the limitation of the sky
And I know how to fly.
The fly-over is not there
I know from the beginning
And I am going to touch that is mine.
What is mine I know not
My tongue held up
Showing the heart of love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without limitation by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prince Charming, Electric Lady
- With promising words, hasmukh amathalal
- pray to me, tara mahdavi