When all is silent
Does that mean no one's listening?
If so, why don't I speak my mind?
Why can't I speak my mind?
If no one is listening why am I so afraid?
I shouldn't be
But I know why I am
You shouldn't be afriad
Be braver than me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without fear by Clove Beatty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak