Without Even Waving a Goodbye
Right now it is only sadness which exists in my life. Sorrow is when joy is missing and only suffering remains. Emotions just want to hate the process of being alive as the hurt is immense. Everyone is busy with their lives and has no time for me. Although, I am to be blamed for that since I am a useless soul. My existence is based on feeling depressed, even when I do not wish to feel so.
Suddenly now a silence has turned to be and no matter how much I try being happy, at the end I will always turn Blue. Have no friends and for me I am really a stranger. Whatever I do has no meaning due to my actual pain. Please, never believe me and always push aside because I deserve intense degrees of pain till I do finish my bodily functioning without even waving a Goodbye.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Even Waving a Goodbye by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Dreams or Dust?, Adam Ruudiina
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
- The Enemy, Jose Orozco
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)