Without Even Waving a Goodbye
Right now it is only sadness which exists in my life. Sorrow is when joy is missing and only suffering remains. Emotions just want to hate the process of being alive as the hurt is immense. Everyone is busy with their lives and has no time for me. Although, I am to be blamed for that since I am a useless soul. My existence is based on feeling depressed, even when I do not wish to feel so.
Suddenly now a silence has turned to be and no matter how much I try being happy, at the end I will always turn Blue. Have no friends and for me I am really a stranger. Whatever I do has no meaning due to my actual pain. Please, never believe me and always push aside because I deserve intense degrees of pain till I do finish my bodily functioning without even waving a Goodbye.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Even Waving a Goodbye by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris