Without Even Waving a Goodbye
Right now it is only sadness which exists in my life. Sorrow is when joy is missing and only suffering remains. Emotions just want to hate the process of being alive as the hurt is immense. Everyone is busy with their lives and has no time for me. Although, I am to be blamed for that since I am a useless soul. My existence is based on feeling depressed, even when I do not wish to feel so.
Suddenly now a silence has turned to be and no matter how much I try being happy, at the end I will always turn Blue. Have no friends and for me I am really a stranger. Whatever I do has no meaning due to my actual pain. Please, never believe me and always push aside because I deserve intense degrees of pain till I do finish my bodily functioning without even waving a Goodbye.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Even Waving a Goodbye by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- The Fragrance Of Knowledge, Edward Kofi Louis
- When you look at me, The Princess
- Regularly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Abominable, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kicking The Down And Out, Terence G. Craddock
- Wau Bulan Wau Bintang, Ismim Putera
- A Planet Of The Step-Mother, Muhammad Shanazar
- A Message Of Peace, Muhammad Shanazar
- Innocence, Muhammad Shanazar
- To Unite All, Edward Kofi Louis