Without Even Waving a Goodbye
Right now it is only sadness which exists in my life. Sorrow is when joy is missing and only suffering remains. Emotions just want to hate the process of being alive as the hurt is immense. Everyone is busy with their lives and has no time for me. Although, I am to be blamed for that since I am a useless soul. My existence is based on feeling depressed, even when I do not wish to feel so.
Suddenly now a silence has turned to be and no matter how much I try being happy, at the end I will always turn Blue. Have no friends and for me I am really a stranger. Whatever I do has no meaning due to my actual pain. Please, never believe me and always push aside because I deserve intense degrees of pain till I do finish my bodily functioning without even waving a Goodbye.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Even Waving a Goodbye by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash