I am Yours
You are mine.
Since time immemorial
I have been of yours
And I will remain yours.
I have never regarded
Myself separate from You
And it is impossible.
O my dear,
I am your fragment
How can I be separate.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without doubt by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- All flowers and all roses, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Daughter of the Earth - 20, gajanan mishra
- The fingers which bath the children!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The shirt which we did not buy, Palas Kumar Ray
- Grief (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- At Dannemora Prison, Richard Provencher
- INNOCENT PRISIONER, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Watchman, Pijush Biswas
- Veni, Vidi, Vici. Okay?, Dylan Attard
- We are merely onlookers anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- First Lesson, Philip Booth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Pure Imagination, Roald Dahl
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Philip Booth
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)