Within the Dew
O my love, why sat beyond the edge?
Away from universe, away from the hedge
Come to me with thy courage-
I keepeth for thee, starry scarf
Earring of Sun and Moon
A garment made of mystery mist
Come to me with thy courage
With thy fragrance of musk
Waiting here up to dusk
Come, Come to me, before dark
Singing like a lark
Swimming like a shark
Come to me with soughing,
With heavenly hue, coloring.
Come, I’ll wipe thy tears
Here alone, I am melting.
Wanna to be an ocean;
Within the dew.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Within the Dew by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis