In the caressing breeze
blowing over the lawn
you sit beside me and seize
I glance at you with a yawn.
A boring silence makes me fishy
about the way you behave with me
once for me you were adamant and crazy
no smile on your lips that I hopelessly see
Now, with difficulty your silence broke
words came halting from your throat
after a romantic drama finally you spoke
your dream with me was a silly joke...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With You by Moloy Bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro