We walked along the crystal stream,
Melting snow, in swollen banks,
To be with you, a waking dream,
Every moment, I give thanks.
Wind blew high, rocked the pines,
Air down below was calm,
To be with you, sun always shines,
Soft poetry of a psalm.
You wandered off with no direction,
Laughing with the day,
To be with you, I feel protection,
Knowing you will stay.
Deeply falling, under forest’s spell,
I lingered on behind,
To be with you, a fragrant smell,
All, is well aligned.
You turned a glance, a gentle smile,
Knowing I’d be there,
To be with you, life’s worthwhile,
As breathing in, fresh air.
Twas hard to leave that sacred place,
So soon we shall return,
To be with you, a touch of grace,
For you my heart doth yearn.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (With You by G.R. Gaus )
Did you read them?
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz