With..... [with this and with that; a poem written 'by mistake']
“Accompanied by”, “joined to”, “in addition to “: these “WITH” does mean.
Chocolate layer cake WITH ice cream (flavored by vanilla bean):
she came down WITH a cold; at least that’s what she told her boss;
a roasted duck breast WITH potatoes and orange or cherry sauce.
I meant to write about “WHITE”, but I wrote “WITH” by mistake.
Golden french fries WITH catsup, WITH strawberry milkshake;
I like when she is WITH me, in our comfy bed at night;
warm apple pie, WITH a slice of cheese, right now sounds awfully right.
I could go on and on WITH “WITH-lines' to keep from being bored.
Her mind was filled WITH a morbid thought before she pulled ripcord;
you may be shocked the previous line is WITHout a reference to food;
if you think that I’m so regimented, then I think you’re rather rude.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (With..... [with this and with that; a poem written 'by mistake'] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)