With..... [with this and with that; a poem written 'by mistake']
“Accompanied by”, “joined to”, “in addition to “: these “WITH” does mean.
Chocolate layer cake WITH ice cream (flavored by vanilla bean):
she came down WITH a cold; at least that’s what she told her boss;
a roasted duck breast WITH potatoes and orange or cherry sauce.
I meant to write about “WHITE”, but I wrote “WITH” by mistake.
Golden french fries WITH catsup, WITH strawberry milkshake;
I like when she is WITH me, in our comfy bed at night;
warm apple pie, WITH a slice of cheese, right now sounds awfully right.
I could go on and on WITH “WITH-lines' to keep from being bored.
Her mind was filled WITH a morbid thought before she pulled ripcord;
you may be shocked the previous line is WITHout a reference to food;
if you think that I’m so regimented, then I think you’re rather rude.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (With..... [with this and with that; a poem written 'by mistake'] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
- A list of the most stupid things said to.., Mae AC.
- Cherry on Top Sundries Shoppe, Steve Kittell
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- Ways of Being Me, Rohit Sapra
- Disappearing Wings, Prasad Natarajan
- One who is against truth, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow