With..... [with this and with that; a poem written 'by mistake']
“Accompanied by”, “joined to”, “in addition to “: these “WITH” does mean.
Chocolate layer cake WITH ice cream (flavored by vanilla bean):
she came down WITH a cold; at least that’s what she told her boss;
a roasted duck breast WITH potatoes and orange or cherry sauce.
I meant to write about “WHITE”, but I wrote “WITH” by mistake.
Golden french fries WITH catsup, WITH strawberry milkshake;
I like when she is WITH me, in our comfy bed at night;
warm apple pie, WITH a slice of cheese, right now sounds awfully right.
I could go on and on WITH “WITH-lines' to keep from being bored.
Her mind was filled WITH a morbid thought before she pulled ripcord;
you may be shocked the previous line is WITHout a reference to food;
if you think that I’m so regimented, then I think you’re rather rude.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (With..... [with this and with that; a poem written 'by mistake'] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock