With..... [with this and with that; a poem written 'by mistake']
“Accompanied by”, “joined to”, “in addition to “: these “WITH” does mean.
Chocolate layer cake WITH ice cream (flavored by vanilla bean):
she came down WITH a cold; at least that’s what she told her boss;
a roasted duck breast WITH potatoes and orange or cherry sauce.
I meant to write about “WHITE”, but I wrote “WITH” by mistake.
Golden french fries WITH catsup, WITH strawberry milkshake;
I like when she is WITH me, in our comfy bed at night;
warm apple pie, WITH a slice of cheese, right now sounds awfully right.
I could go on and on WITH “WITH-lines' to keep from being bored.
Her mind was filled WITH a morbid thought before she pulled ripcord;
you may be shocked the previous line is WITHout a reference to food;
if you think that I’m so regimented, then I think you’re rather rude.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (With..... [with this and with that; a poem written 'by mistake'] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Hanae, Marites C. Cayetano
- Adagio, Elizabeth Shield
- Psalm CXXXVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Thief, Pijush Biswas
- I am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)