Waltz For Zizi
With Its Chandeliers, and Moon
Not many words left to say
only kisses, to touch
your blood coloured lips.
It's windy in your heart tonight,
again, I came with kisses
only for your lips to taste.
But It's hopeless, I feel
I cannot find you anymore
under the sheets,
and no trail of clothes
on the floor
to lead my steps, to you.
I think I'm ready, to forget you
as today is snowing again on us
but mostly on me,
and your kisses, aren't finding my lips anymore.
But how can they,
without leaning forward, in my way.
Again, I must end it too soon.
Night is here, with its chandeliers,
The stars have dreams too, my love
I've seen them dreaming.
Above our kingdoms, they're not dreaming of love, but of war.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With Its Chandeliers, and Moon by Waltz For Zizi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 June 1917 – 3 December 2000)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Love's Philosophy, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ET part 3, lee fones
- From Green To Gold, Rodrigo Diaz
- Aboude, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Friends 'Forever', Michelle Dragonfly
- You, Michelle Dragonfly
- My Bullshitometer Works Like This..., Mr. Nobody
- Christmas Shopping, Michelle Dragonfly
- Dear You:, Michelle Dragonfly
- Their dreams احلامهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI