With honor and face
Inner conscious rebelled and questioned
Why did not you make special mention?
Came out with fact and revealed?
What had actually taken place in real?
Some of the questions puzzled
As I had often misled
Everybody into believing
About dubious living
What I looked apparently!
Was not seen instantly
It was face with masked activities
Genuine concern for inferior qualities
I was afraid to loose credibility
Yet it was my strength in utility
I was coming out successfully
Each time I took on skillfully
Now enough is enough
I need no more proof
Let no one come and say
I want to be on real way
The path that can satisfy
Show me the importance and signify
About human mission
And frank admission
I also know that I shall be pardoned
Taken into embrace and not condemned
“If human is to err” and is taken as no weakness
I shall raise head with honor and face
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With honor and face by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal