Humanity always wishing for another thing
As in winter for coming of the spring.
Summer they are tired of the heat,
Or when it rains they want to stop the beat.
Always praying (begging) for peace or for the ill,
More money when they blow theirs to cover their bill.
Always something what they don't have yet,
Seldom appreciating the blessings or the beautiful sunset.
These wishes are built into every mind,
Because that is life when we progress without bind.
We cannot stop the flow, we must move forward, just go,
Only God knows where it leads, not for us to know.
We think we can help others, we try and try,
In reality each of us caused his/her problems without knowing why.
Then, we ourselves have to solve the challenge, the problem,
God help us all; give us your wisdom, your best system.
In all these years of my life time
Learned something very important, always have to face the chime.
No matter what happens, do not oppose, calmly go with the flow,
Do your best, solve the problem, if any need solving but know.
Nobody is perfect in this moment,
We are all in a school for our enlightenment.
When we understand the law of Cause and Effect,
If problem comes up we'll be able to overcome the seeming defect.
So, this means nobody can help the other,
Nobody can play god and be a redeemer,
Only we can help ourselves,
Face our own woes, trust and believe
What we really need, we'll achieve.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wishes by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe