Adam M. Snow
Winter Moon Through A Third Eye
Staring out the frosted glass,
I ponder there, alone.
The moon, at its fullest, its highest peak,
all I can think of are words.
Words flowing off that fullest moon,
being born from my ink stained pen.
I write those words upon the page;
my heart flowing with the ink.
The soon winter night inspires me.
Staring out the frosted glass:
I glimpse eternity.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter Moon Through A Third Eye by Adam M. Snow )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Untitled (We Were On A Train), Joseph Archer
- My Sunprincess, Neela Nath
- Colorful Dots-2, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- You, Joseph Archer
- दुखुनि मोदै हुगारनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Colorful Dots-1, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Be The Candle, Neela Nath
- A Very Simple Song, Joseph Archer
- Yule Log, GRANT FRASER
- Necromancy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK