Its cold and lovely,
Series of festivity calling upon different corners.
Far and near kins and fraterns enmasses,
Beautiful faces masking our surrounding.
The lonely path once trod
Is become congress of legion,
Flooding by feet of many strange citizens.
It's broken dawn as cold as of snow zone.
The feelings of my heart enlarges,
Heart widened open waiting to recieve a returned love.
It's a season of love.
When it loving wind blows, lovers in love seek for love.
It's Lovely to behold.
Winter, o! lovely winter,
How fast thy season run?
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter Lover by micheal john )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns