Winter, the fourth Season of the year,
That's when its Snowy beauty begins to appear.
Winter brings Water, From Diamonds they came,
For now the legends still stay the same.
Its power is Ice and Snow all together,
Winter brings more then just deary weather.
It forms statues of Ice, at a valueless price,
Its beauty is penniless, from its rare ancient Ice.
Its Snow is a blanket, a blanket of warmth,
For Snow is a puzzle that we try to endorse.
Winter is not perfect, its beauty is sacred,
For it is Casual and Ageless, which never goes faded.
Winter makes us feel, in many emotions,
It makes you feel important whenever your around the ocean.
Winter makes us Love, from the bottom of our hearts,
Even the Iciest heart can never break apart.
When Winter makes it rain, it makes us feel glad,
Glad for a liberating sensation that we have ever had.
Winter never gets sad, but if it does,
It will cry out water before it will ever cry blood.
Winter has a Soul, A Soul of Watery flow,
Its heart is incrusted with Diamonds and Its brain is as pure as gold.
Winter is Pure and Rare, Like Untainted Snow,
The Purity of its Calmness lets it all show.
Winter is Fierce, but never Indulges Anger,
For Winter is the Peace Maker and not the War Partaker.
Winter has Emotions, Emotions that are real,
Who says that a Season could never ever feel?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Winter Emotions by Jonyta Ward )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- ~ His[s]tory ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum