Winter Dream Tanka
to see a sharp sickle
in the winter sky...
I grasp the edge of my dream
Favorite Tanka, Siloh Tanka Contest
my favorite lines from the poems entered, in no particular order:
I grasp the edge of my dream Chen-ou Liu (Canada)
http: //kirstencliffwrites.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/the-s iloh-tanka-contest-results.html
Chenou Liu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter Dream Tanka by Chenou Liu )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam