The winter chill slowly
takes hold, in the morning
the sunrise is just as breath
taking as the sunset here
in the Desert.
The morning breeze kisses
my cheek, as goose pimples
rise, a feeling of loneliness
seeps in that is as chilling
as a winter night.
I gaze at the colors filling
the sky as the sun rises to
greet the day, the sky has
a purple shade to it.
Feeling forgotten and
left out. Left out of
Cupids plan. Rather
I feel as though Eris
has broken Cupids
plan for me.
I sense it may be a
long winter as the
winter breeze hits my
bones, and how the
Winter Chill sinks
into thy heart.
Kolt Kudray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Winter Chill by Kolt Kudray )
- I Am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)