WINE AND LOVE
Let the few drops of
wine touch my lips like
my lover and let it
get dissolve in my warm
blood like my love too
dissolve in me.
purify the poison of pain,
the life has given me.
let it give the same pleasure
once my lost love gave.
let it overpower me the
same way the love used to do.
let me live in the illusion
which is far better than my
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WINE AND LOVE by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan