Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Wind was hitting the face of the wheat
he was muttering: oh...that's enough...
wind brought a cool breeze
it was his duty with no means
wind brought the seeds....
seeds of the wheat to the other places
so the wheat's seed will grow in the other parts
so the wind helped the wheat quite a bit...
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wind& Brown by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid