Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) (Iran, Islamic republic of)
Wind was hitting the face of the wheat
he was muttering: oh...that's enough...
wind brought a cool breeze
it was his duty with no means
wind brought the seeds....
seeds of the wheat to the other places
so the wheat's seed will grow in the other parts
so the wind helped the wheat quite a bit...
Poet Other Poems
- A life that is heading nowhere
- A Path To Salvation
- About an Angelic Brother
- Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart ...
- Adventures Of Two Captains_ In Darkness ...
- Adventures of two captains_ part 6_ Ashl...
- Adventures of two captains_ Part 8, By H...
- Adventures of two captains_ rescue a nic...
- alone, the murder
- An answer
- An Unseen Love
- And about money
- Bath of blood and the master of death
- Birthday Of Mars
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.