'It issues from the tops of trees
born from the gyrations of their limbs
from there it flies straight to the equator,
circumnavigates the globe, then goes on
to generate the tides...'
What? Stop the video. That's ridiculous!
Not scientific really,
but a plausible theory;
when you don't know what's what, just
take care whose opinion you trust:
Earth, once viewed as flat, is round
and Truth, a powerful sound-
but doubt makes Truth honest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wind by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki