Will You God Please?
Oh my God my God
I am only a paper boat
That flows along
The turbulent waves of sadness
Drizzling of tears
When you will bless me?
Say God please
Oh I look inside me only
Why not I look the world
Through my eyes
Let God bless the sobbing world
Oh God my God
Will you bless my graveyard please?
Jayachandran Chakrapany's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You God Please? by Jayachandran Chakrapany )
- Who Are You, Tone Lyriker
- Rossette, Naveed Khalid
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
- You and I, David Clinch
- The Beggar, David Clinch
- Just Wait, Alyssa Alexander
- Miep - A Woman of Courage, David Clinch
- Exam Time (for the girl who struggled), David Clinch
- A Cottage Hill, Naveed Khalid
- Keep Me Moored to the Harbour, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)