Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw
Will You Be With Me
I hope things are well with us;
But somewhere my hope about you
Is more than hope itself and life itself.
What shall happen so shall happen
But my hope will be hopeful even in case of doubt
This is because my hope is not just hope
But it forms my living breath without
Which breathing is not at all breathing.
I feel, I think, and I hope
What more shall I say about you
Of my hope. So this I explore from
The deepest part of my heart with
Hope and say to you that I
Will be with you as much as you
Are in me. So will you be with me
And in me because a special place is
There for you for all the time in me.
'Dedicated to my beloved mother'
Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You Be With Me by Rajesh Kumar Vaishnaw )
- In Living Memory (11-22-63), John F. McCullagh
- Music, Fatima Nusairat
- what swanky sap is this?, Mandolyn ...
- Natural, David Chap Bottoms
- I end poem, hasmukh amathalal
- here's my armadillo, now get me a pillow.., Mandolyn ...
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- With her ability, hasmukh amathalal
- Inhuman way, hasmukh amathalal
- THERE IS…, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)