Will the enemies ever dare to think of enmity?
It is easy to sever one single thread,
But no one can smash the rope; made
Of twisting together multiple threads as one!
Likewise, will the enemies ever dare
To think of enmity towards the brothers
Who are united with harmony?
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Will the enemies ever dare to think of enmity? ' is a gist of one of the poems by Mayuram Vedhanayakam Pillai regarding brothers' nature! .
ஓரிழை யறுத்திடல் எளிதொன் றாகவே
சேரிழை பலவுறத் திரித்த தாம்பினை
யாருமே சிதைத்திடா ரமைச கோதரர்
சீரொடு பொருந்திடில் திரல்கொள் வாரரோ.5
Comments about this poem (Will the enemies ever dare to think of enmity? by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ray of sunshine, ademola oluwabusayo
- what kills you; helps me live, Rodney R. Cooper
- Imagination, Jason J. Yu
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu
- Runner's High, Jason J. Yu
- Crashing Waves(Seas of Memories), Jason J. Yu
- Light of the Crescent Moon, Rogers Joseph Brown