Stupid Girl! When will you learn?
No one cares when you moan
If you can't stand what you've become
What makes you think you'll never be alone?
Foolish Girl! Why do you dream?
You can't be loved
You can't be free
My pride and joy
I created you
A Fatherless child
A useless tool
I just want to steal your soul
That's my intent…..to take you whole
Now, that I have you on your knees
I laugh and chuckle watching you frantically plead
It's too late
You belong to me
A shallow grave is where you'll be
Since you proceeded to follow me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wicked's Misssion by Stephanie Guerrero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo