Stupid Girl! When will you learn?
No one cares when you moan
If you can't stand what you've become
What makes you think you'll never be alone?
Foolish Girl! Why do you dream?
You can't be loved
You can't be free
My pride and joy
I created you
A Fatherless child
A useless tool
I just want to steal your soul
That's my intent…..to take you whole
Now, that I have you on your knees
I laugh and chuckle watching you frantically plead
It's too late
You belong to me
A shallow grave is where you'll be
Since you proceeded to follow me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wicked's Misssion by Stephanie Guerrero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remembrance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Romance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spring In The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..