Of Muses And Other Ghosts
Why Would I Beg For Love To You?
Don't stray nude in other's palms
like a flower,
passing from one to another.
Don't lay your red painted kisses
on monster's lips.
Do they really warm you, better than me?
Share with me, your pillow
my love, for
in other's dreams, I cannot creep after you.
But you don't cry for me I see.
You like to say, that you don't love me, like I love you
as an excuse to leave me.
And I stray my feet at your door,
pushing poems under it,
when the dark colour of your brush
conqueres, even the tallest of the stars.
You like to burn poems
in the morning,
while sipping your bitter coffe
from other's lips,
but unfortunately, I'm ok,
since non of them loves you anyway.
Who do you suppose my heart loves
when you reject me,
when you retract the word 'love',
from our scarce conversations? ...
You of course. It's your lips I keep dreaming
of one day touching again.
Why would I beg for love
to you? ...
because I still love you, you fool.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Would I Beg For Love To You? by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker