Why the Race Hatred?
Why-Why-Why humanity is war-like?
For every little reason each other they want to strike
As in the war a grenade blow up a man's feet,
In all his life he hated all in the enemy country,
All of them he wanted to beat.
A woman had bad experience with a priest,
So, in all her miserable life she hated God, as a nonconfirmist.
The world is full with race, color, parents, even neighbor hatred,
All those foolish people destroying themselves.
Because about their own life they are agitated.
There are good and bad in every race
It is foolish to hate all, it is your own disgrace
If you hate the whole race because one did you wrong,
You'll answer with a miserable life, don't be headstrong.
So many wise teacher talked about peace and love in their teaching,
Wake up people, stop being a hypocrite, get some understanding.
See, that you are not better then anyone on this planet,
For your own sake live in peace, & respect others,
That you never should forget.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why the Race Hatred? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata