Why should l care
You talked all that smack ignored me as if I wasn't even there.
Demanded stuff that wasn't even your concern or care.
Then you asked forgiveness, but why should I care for you where never there.
You should've thought about that before you spoke like you had some balls.
Do what you do best, which is nothing at all.
Nothing will change so it's best if I don't care at all.
If you dont like whats said who's fault is that but yours.
That's why I don't care at all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why should l care by Kasey Carrazco )
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1915 - 2000)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)