Why should l care
You talked all that smack ignored me as if I wasn't even there.
Demanded stuff that wasn't even your concern or care.
Then you asked forgiveness, but why should I care for you where never there.
You should've thought about that before you spoke like you had some balls.
Do what you do best, which is nothing at all.
Nothing will change so it's best if I don't care at all.
If you dont like whats said who's fault is that but yours.
That's why I don't care at all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why should l care by Kasey Carrazco )
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)