Why should l care
You talked all that smack ignored me as if I wasn't even there.
Demanded stuff that wasn't even your concern or care.
Then you asked forgiveness, but why should I care for you where never there.
You should've thought about that before you spoke like you had some balls.
Do what you do best, which is nothing at all.
Nothing will change so it's best if I don't care at all.
If you dont like whats said who's fault is that but yours.
That's why I don't care at all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why should l care by Kasey Carrazco )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
Poem of the Day
- a written poem, animesh sapkota
- Nobody Home - 1. Forever We Roll, Joseph Archer
- Losing Interest, Dawson Walter Smith
- Thirteen Ways To Look at Flowers, Mason Liu
- Suicide, Michael P. McParland
- Man in the Moon, Diana Landry Bardsly
- Indian English Poetry: A Study In Scatte.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Dirty Old Man of India, Khushwant Si.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Came I to summer, Nero CaroZiv
- Under The Lantern Light I Used To Read, Bijay Kant Dubey