Why should I care for you?
Why anymore should I care for you?
When you don’t love me anymore
Why should I waste my time waiting for you?
When you won’t come ever to my door
Am I only to care of your woes?
Why I should walk in your shoes
When you scratched always my wounds
That I reached the verge of death
That my life neglected to take breath
Still I am in daze why you did this
I was bliss for you then, isn’t it?
Why then you kept on hurting me
Was I for you a nut or part of glee?
Was it my mistake that changed my life?
Every instant I am buried in ocean of grief
You trampled my dreams, left me to suffer
Why I can’t recover from that emptiness?
Why I’ve become merely a fragile body
Seems alive but a shadow which is lifeless...
Kumud Ranjan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why should I care for you? by Kumud Ranjan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Autumn Song, Sarojini Naidu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- BHARAT KE VEER, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Memories of river., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Record, Holy Man
- observing shells on your shore, Mandolyn ...
- Fly, Holy Man
- Happy I go Unhappy I Go, Akhtar Jawad
- Magical Glass of Water, Vera Sidhwa
- Timeless Ticking, Justin Sisson
- With terror, hasmukh amathalal