Why Old People Die?
Eventually the old dies, because cannot progress anymore,
Want things what he/she had in his youth in the store.
Eventually the stiff attitude will brake,
Have no more place in the present, life he is not able to take.
Only those will have a long, healthy, peaceful existence
Who are able to change easily and get over the ignorance.
Their life will be like a sailboat on the ocean and will excel,
Will go with the wind, adjust the sail in their own travel.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Old People Die? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman
- Learning to Live, Ronald Chapman
- Laundry Day (Haiku), Ronald Chapman
- The Lamb (Children's Poetry), Ronald Chapman