why do i care?
Why do i care that you always break my heart?
Why do i care about all the fights you start?
Why do i care about all the times you have hurt me?
Why do i care about how you yell and beat me?
Why do i care that you always let me down?
Why do i care that you will never turn around?
Why do i care that you will never change?
Why do i care that your brain will never re-arange?
Why do i care about all the hurtful things you say?
Why do i care about each and every day?
why do i care that i can't leave right now?
Why do i care that i don't really know how?
Why do I care? ........
bethany inthemeantime's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why do i care? by bethany inthemeantime )
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mera Amanaat Hai Tum, Amitava Sur
- IN both terms, hasmukh amathalal
- Before The Bullets, Alfred Barna
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- O Tell Me The Truth About Love, WH Auden
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No More Clichés, Octavio Paz
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)