why do i care?
Why do i care that you always break my heart?
Why do i care about all the fights you start?
Why do i care about all the times you have hurt me?
Why do i care about how you yell and beat me?
Why do i care that you always let me down?
Why do i care that you will never turn around?
Why do i care that you will never change?
Why do i care that your brain will never re-arange?
Why do i care about all the hurtful things you say?
Why do i care about each and every day?
why do i care that i can't leave right now?
Why do i care that i don't really know how?
Why do I care? ........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why do i care? by bethany inthemeantime )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Sonnet 504, Luis Estable
- Tale of Nail - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Sonnet 502, Luis Estable
- make MANDELA's feat never fail 'ME', sEaN nOrTh
- God given treasure, Arcely Talicuad
- Christmas Eve, Tony md chamasense
- Peshawar, Sari Mavi
- Untouched Flower, Edward Kofi Louis
- Let's Share, Peter S. Quinn
- Into Darkness, Suparnna Anilkumar