why do i care?
Why do i care that you always break my heart?
Why do i care about all the fights you start?
Why do i care about all the times you have hurt me?
Why do i care about how you yell and beat me?
Why do i care that you always let me down?
Why do i care that you will never turn around?
Why do i care that you will never change?
Why do i care that your brain will never re-arange?
Why do i care about all the hurtful things you say?
Why do i care about each and every day?
why do i care that i can't leave right now?
Why do i care that i don't really know how?
Why do I care? ........
bethany inthemeantime's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why do i care? by bethany inthemeantime )
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
- Invective: The Hate Of Treason, Nicholas Breton
- Goodbye Elias, Tony Adah
- On The END, Akhil Zoomin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)