.....................Why Can't Poets Learn To Speak?
Obliqueness can be boring at beast,
with sharp pointy horns, pause of feat,
Oh why cain't the English learn to speak?
And right the wrungs of there defeat?
Righting a poem can be frisky, the learned
stakes on much risky, the our of hour
discontent, brought on bye winter brooks.
Righting bye candlelite is beast to no...
Obtuse is much bitter, biter of phases...
daze of the pulpit ovary gowned down,
shouldered shrouds caul lawdy, singe
that steeple chaste, and win won fore
The gipper of roses, poses, hoses
running races to a sacral graven...
Jabberwocky never dyed...
This is liven proof...
elysabeth faslund's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.....................Why Can't Poets Learn To Speak? by elysabeth faslund )
- Loves silent vigil, Erato
- I Miss You., sanjay Pathak
- I am Sorry., sanjay Pathak
- Dunderheaded Love Stories (Adwoa Xanthe), Dexsta Ray
- an unpassionate night, lee fones
- Mobocracy, Aftab Alam
- WHAT IS TO BE A MAN?, Ali Faisal
- NIRVANA, Thor Fabian Pettersen
- Transformation, Aftab Alam
- unrehearsed walk, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)