Who Made Hell?
Who made hell
God has made the earth an other heaven
Beautiful land, mountain, rivers and ocean
Wonderful creatures, plants, birds, animals,
Day and night, air; to subsist lot of materials.
He created human, to protect this heaven,
Then why human is perturbing his creation?
Why he is making weapon, gun and canon?
Why creating hatred and killing the human?
To show power, forces others to succumb,
To fill own desire make few of them numb,
For own pleaser causes others to suffer,
For own richness he grabs wealth of others?
To answer the profound question, can you tell
It was a heaven, who made the earth hell?
(c) S.D. Tiwari
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Made Hell? by S.D. TIWARI )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- WH Auden
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Scott Holland
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Francis Duggan
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
William Makepeace Thackeray
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- For John, Who Begs Me Not To Enquire Fur.., Anne Sexton
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- As I was walking, Walter de la Mare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Selecting A Reader, Ted Kooser
- Million Man March Poem, Maya Angelou
- Little Billee, William Makepeace Thackeray
- Refugee Blues, WH Auden
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda