When stars fell
On a lonely street.
Were destined to meet.
To defrost frozen hearts.
Where stardust covered love
When they trembled
In their bed.
And passion travelled from their head
To way below.
What candlelight dance
Could match the glow.
two souls tied up in bows
And the spring
Dressed in its Sunday clothes.
As the breeze whistles a merry tune.
Letters painted with gentle prose.
Epistles from the moon.
From where the first bell tolled.
To wake an ageing heart.
What ember kissed those lips so cold.
Did sunset play a part.
The dawn had wrote.
And sunlight smiles
Had left a note
Trailing across the sky.
what twinkle in an eye
From up above.
Where angels lead
A lovers symphony.
Two strangers looked up to see
A picture of their destiny.
To hold the hand
Loves fragrance fanned
By wizards puffs and blows.
Is love an hourglass of sand?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Knows. by Kevin East )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Watch Super Bowl 2015 Live Stream Online.., Renz Barns
- everything i ever wrote sort of had your.., Mandolyn ...
- Missing, Luo Zhihai
- THE FIRST TIME, Rosie Bourget
- [®XLIX~]Watch Super Bowl 2015 (49) Live.., Renz Barns
- Beyond Beds Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Lonely Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Happy Birthday to A Friend I'm Missing, Akhtar Jawad
- THE BREAST CANCER JOURNEY, Rosie Bourget
- Wanting To Feel, RoseAnn V. Shawiak