When stars fell
On a lonely street.
Were destined to meet.
To defrost frozen hearts.
Where stardust covered love
When they trembled
In their bed.
And passion travelled from their head
To way below.
What candlelight dance
Could match the glow.
two souls tied up in bows
And the spring
Dressed in its Sunday clothes.
As the breeze whistles a merry tune.
Letters painted with gentle prose.
Epistles from the moon.
From where the first bell tolled.
To wake an ageing heart.
What ember kissed those lips so cold.
Did sunset play a part.
The dawn had wrote.
And sunlight smiles
Had left a note
Trailing across the sky.
what twinkle in an eye
From up above.
Where angels lead
A lovers symphony.
Two strangers looked up to see
A picture of their destiny.
To hold the hand
Loves fragrance fanned
By wizards puffs and blows.
Is love an hourglass of sand?
Kevin East's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Knows. by Kevin East )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta