When stars fell
On a lonely street.
Were destined to meet.
To defrost frozen hearts.
Where stardust covered love
When they trembled
In their bed.
And passion travelled from their head
To way below.
What candlelight dance
Could match the glow.
two souls tied up in bows
And the spring
Dressed in its Sunday clothes.
As the breeze whistles a merry tune.
Letters painted with gentle prose.
Epistles from the moon.
From where the first bell tolled.
To wake an ageing heart.
What ember kissed those lips so cold.
Did sunset play a part.
The dawn had wrote.
And sunlight smiles
Had left a note
Trailing across the sky.
what twinkle in an eye
From up above.
Where angels lead
A lovers symphony.
Two strangers looked up to see
A picture of their destiny.
To hold the hand
Loves fragrance fanned
By wizards puffs and blows.
Is love an hourglass of sand?
Kevin East's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Knows. by Kevin East )
- Hold The Day, cecil hickman
- HUDHUD, Kavya ...
- iphone6+▣오피뷰▣ 동묘오피 대전오피 논란「OPGANDA/COM」, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- THAT TWINKLE IN GOD'S EYES, michael walkerjohn
- Heart aches bleed, Brian Kilpatrick
- The feed on the darkness, Brian Kilpatrick
- Suffocation, Leong Ming Loong
- My Mind's Eye, Margaret Alice Second
- Ego, Leong Ming Loong
- OPGANDA/COM≡오피뷰≡ UEFA ∥강서오피대박∥▣∥종로오피∥, cisnkxld cisnkxld
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)