When stars fell
On a lonely street.
Were destined to meet.
To defrost frozen hearts.
Where stardust covered love
When they trembled
In their bed.
And passion travelled from their head
To way below.
What candlelight dance
Could match the glow.
two souls tied up in bows
And the spring
Dressed in its Sunday clothes.
As the breeze whistles a merry tune.
Letters painted with gentle prose.
Epistles from the moon.
From where the first bell tolled.
To wake an ageing heart.
What ember kissed those lips so cold.
Did sunset play a part.
The dawn had wrote.
And sunlight smiles
Had left a note
Trailing across the sky.
what twinkle in an eye
From up above.
Where angels lead
A lovers symphony.
Two strangers looked up to see
A picture of their destiny.
To hold the hand
Loves fragrance fanned
By wizards puffs and blows.
Is love an hourglass of sand?
Kevin East's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Knows. by Kevin East )
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Human Abstract, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)