Who Is The One? ? ?
She is the one, who has space in her heart for everyone,
Good people or memories always stay in her heart.
Her heart is so clean,
And she is not mean.
She shows us the right way,
And she tells us to not go far away.
She makes us bloom like flowers,
And she works till late hours.
Who is the 1? ? ? ? ? ? ?
SHE IS THE 1, SHE IS THE 1,
The nearest, the dearest MOTHER
I love u very much! ! ! ! ! ! !
Mridula Gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Is The One? ? ? by Mridula Gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUR CURRENT SITUATION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar