Gokul Anand Deenan
Who Is Happy At Work?
Hey Developer! Who is happy?
I'm a slave eventhough I'm bright
Cannot go home when it's bright
Lines of code, I have to write
Get reprimanded if it's not right
Give more work and Never can I say no
How I wish I was the CEO
Ask my boss, he is the one I know
Hey Manager! Who is happy?
I'm alone though I'm on the throne
Recession and I'm the one thrown
His mistake but I answer
Advise him and you are a monster
A gang of thugs I have to oversee
I wish I'm asked to administer just the PC
Ask my Developer, he is the one I see
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Is Happy At Work? by Gokul Anand Deenan )
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thank You, Tandin Dorji
- May Peace Prevail, Cathy Hodgson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)