Who Am I?
...Glistening spheres dance merrily...
As I look into this portal.
All I see is...
An expressionless cast.
Staring into naught...
...Pale silver trails away...
The dark swallows.
Yielding a dim glow.
A pale composure.
Plain yet alarming...
...Smooth touch stroke...
Faded eyes show the dream...
A hopeless longing pierces.
Stone set features unfold all...
...A numbing breath casts distress...
Cold set ivory like a great colossi.
Empty faces stare back...
Dull light slowly fades.
A raw touch airily caresses...
Who Am I?
I am the one always behind you.
I am the one who looks when you least suspect.
I am the cold touch you feel.
I am the voice you hear...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Am I? by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery