Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Who am I?
Who am I?
That gives you
Food clothes and shelter
Along with medicine,
A living being requires.
He, the chief sources
To conserve water
And gives Oxygen
To the atmosphere.
He never claim
For his life
But serves lives to other
To one and all.
He cools atmosphere
Blows wind and
To rain over the earth.
To come down
To the earth
Spreads all over
Now say who am I?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who am I? by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest
- Being Dad On Christmas Eve, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tinkerin' At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe Conduct, Edgar Albert Guest
- Chums, Edgar Albert Guest
- Lillian's Reading, Edgar Albert Guest
- Passion, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken