The Silent Sword
Who Am I...?
long from setting sun,
Comes forth from things undone.
What is sky without blue,
What is pain without you?
Tell the tree she is not tall,
Hear defiant screams and calls.
Crows bury lying words
That kill and eat away at mirth.
In the muggy morn,
Diffuse the ghastly
Speak not with language
Listen closely for things
Reach for truth beneath
Do not touch the need
Fear the rain once
Drown in water
And life succumbs.
A pebble erodes from the
Slowly but soon the truth
Questions arrive when the wind has borne,
Wafting whispers of deadened doors.
Asking soul of the life before,
Awaiting replies, but why, what for?
Ripped and sliced from haunting ghouls,
Gripped, enticed by loving fools.
Sing of wrong and talk of past,
Let these words become my last:
Shadows long from waking
Replaced by things I've won.
What is sky without blue?
Who am I
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Am I...? by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis