Who am I?
I m not Rich but I have a Rich Heart
I Am Not Rich but I'm Happy
I may not be beautiful but I have a warm heart
I don't posses any wealth but my two kids are my wealth
I do not have Masters Degree but I can understand humanity
I am not white but my heart is not dark
I am busy but not too busy to seek God
I don't have my own house but my father in heaven is building a permanent house for me
I am not perfect and I desire to walk in righteousness.
I do not have many friends but God blesses me with caring friends at the time of need.
I am not a saint but I am not a less than them.
I can't impress anyone but I myself inspired by my Beloved husband.
I am weak but I can do all things through Christ Jesus
I make mistakes, but learn from every one.
I am not smart but I know what Love is
I am anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, I will make my requests be made known to God.
In times of trouble I don't fear but I know God works everything for my good.
Shaila Touchton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who am I? by Shaila Touchton )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Bicker and Swear, Donal Mahoney
- Put God First, Robert Barnett
- Te Amé Desde el Primer de los Días, Hebert Logerie
- Scales falling, Angell Afinowi
- About the Armadillo, Angell Afinowi
- Leprosy at the birthday Party, Angell Afinowi
- The Journey, Alvin Mingle
- Darling, Anthony Di'anno
- Bright Shades of Life, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoy's Lament, Bill Lindsay