Who Am I?
Who am I, but a simple person.
Someone who believes there is
someone out there waiting just
for me. Someone who believes
she is always right, even whe
wrong. A someone who makes mistakes
all the time, but never forgives herself.
I am someone who believes only when
I need to. I am someone who sees
past someone's looks. Someone who
hopes to find someone who will love
her for her and not what she could be.
I am someone who has to many dreams
to see them all through. To many I am a
cold hearted, bitter person. To others I
am nothing but a puzzle with to many
peices so they ll move on; well i am sorry
to say but people need to see the big
picture and they big picture is me. But to
me i am just a simply misunderstood
girl. A girl who tells her story through
her writing, So now that you know about
me what about you? Who are you? !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Am I? by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak