Who Am I?
Who am I, but a simple person.
Someone who believes there is
someone out there waiting just
for me. Someone who believes
she is always right, even whe
wrong. A someone who makes mistakes
all the time, but never forgives herself.
I am someone who believes only when
I need to. I am someone who sees
past someone's looks. Someone who
hopes to find someone who will love
her for her and not what she could be.
I am someone who has to many dreams
to see them all through. To many I am a
cold hearted, bitter person. To others I
am nothing but a puzzle with to many
peices so they ll move on; well i am sorry
to say but people need to see the big
picture and they big picture is me. But to
me i am just a simply misunderstood
girl. A girl who tells her story through
her writing, So now that you know about
me what about you? Who are you? !
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Am I? by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh