Whither, Whether, Which
Whither, whether, which,
Build a hill or dig a ditch,
Whatever your endeavor be,
Life is not a certainty.
But you're inclined to do your best,
Knowing you can pass the test,
Thus your dreams made manifest,
Are bigger, better, best!
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whither, Whether, Which by Connie Yost )
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada