Chris G. Vaillancourt
Whispers In A Dreary Place
Damp drilling spiders
and fulfilling their mission.
We are breeze skinned now
and so we prance
in malignant abandon.
Calling to trees...
fall on me and
Doors slamming shut and furious skins
are demanding retribution.
Sighing to self
it's all lemonade
gone stale now.
Jesus. Sweet merciful Jesus,
what sharply stoned road
am I walking upon?
There are too many shivers of dread.
Too many falling trees
and skinning of knees.
' Be quiet.
Remember who I am.'
Chris G. Vaillancourt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispers In A Dreary Place by Chris G. Vaillancourt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds