RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Whispering Thank You's
Birds are chirping on high branches as a gentle breeze
waves them around in the atmosphere.
Sunlight catching on green leaves, reflecting it's
light to inner eyes.
Shadows slyly moving about on brick pavers, as
sidewalks timidly walk about this downtown property.
Sounds of water splashing about, spewing forth from
several fountains made of brick and cement.
Thank you Lord, for whispering to me through nature
and it's poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispering Thank You's by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- ~Project Monarch~, Allan Gerard
- The Hand, Sandra Feldman
- ONLY ASHES OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Day In July, Nick krakana
- Love, Tanja Bulovic
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai