RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Whispering Thank You's
Birds are chirping on high branches as a gentle breeze
waves them around in the atmosphere.
Sunlight catching on green leaves, reflecting it's
light to inner eyes.
Shadows slyly moving about on brick pavers, as
sidewalks timidly walk about this downtown property.
Sounds of water splashing about, spewing forth from
several fountains made of brick and cement.
Thank you Lord, for whispering to me through nature
and it's poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whispering Thank You's by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Michael P. McParland
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1886 - 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Can I Belong?, Michael P. McParland
- Calling Voice, Michael P. McParland
- Calling Out, Michael P. McParland
- Caged, Michael P. McParland
- Meeting Nan, Lynn Anne Brown
- Pantry Of Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Diagrams Of Language, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Tired(I Need You), Michael P. McParland
- colour of love, Prince Lartey
- Total Mystery, RoseAnn V. Shawiak