Whisper of a drop
I am always stored up in a cloud with others
I fall screaming thinking of death
Sometimes hitting the ground
Sometimes hitting the glass
I feel alone...
As I fall
What will happen
I fall into a puddle becoming one...
One happy family
But I am not
I want a friend to find
But I am the only one in the pale blie sky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Whisper of a drop by Brianna Woomer )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon