thats what she told me.
i didn't know why she would do that.
Then she kicked me out.
threw everything out the window.
eveything was on the frass.
All my clothes, shoes, snocks you name it
it was their
on the grass
I hate hat bitch now, she ruined
is that a chair.
I love this snong.
i dont want her to qleave me
i luve her.
I nfeed too finds the toielt.
Steven Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whiskey by Steven Harris )
- < He >, Aparna Chatterjee
- Never Losing Sight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Collectively Protecting America, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Do You Know? Kangaroo., Ima Ryma
- Soap, Sharry Lee
- Blue flowers, Cee Bea
- With Out Your Love I Must Leave, Is It Poetry
- The Importance Of Us, Toheeb Tiamiyu
- Not A Conqueror, Toheeb Tiamiyu
- Ara Oko, Tosin Abegunde
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- November, Thomas Hood
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- She is a hot teen, SWEET LOVER
- I wish I could, Gouda Moon
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)